It is my blog-a-versary! And in honor of the new year and my 2 year blog-a-versary (and with a stroke of inspiration thanks to Julie & Julia) I am making a promise to myself to blog more. So to start off my first post of 2017, and being a good opportunistic millennial, here is my list of my goals to accomplish this year:
- Blog more (duh)
- Learn to play the ukulele (for the record, YES, as of 3 weeks ago I do in fact own a ukulele. A christmas present from my wonderful fiancé!)
- Play the ukulele in a duet with my dad on my wedding day.
- Je voudrais apprendre Française! I downloaded the app duolingo, and have been practicing tout le jours.
- Get a personal best time for 13.1.
- Get a personal best time for 70.3 (hello IM Santa Rosa, 70.3).
- Learn MatLab & another form of code writing.
- Read more books. My reading list coming soon. Follow what I’m reading on the app Goodreads by searching for Juliane Young.
- Break Sydney’s pulling habit.
- Drink more wine (because we live in California, after all)
Happy New Year!