Long time no post! I promise I will try to get better! I thought I would start off this month by talking about some things I have been loving lately. First up:
- Yes Please, by Amy Poehler: Spoiler (or probably not a spoiler if you are a true Amy fan like myself), Amy is hilarious, down to earth, and everything you could imagine her to be. I got this book as a birthday gift, and I could not put it down. It has been a great summer read, being both funny and easy to swallow, AND hugely empowering to women. Amy worked her way to the top. Definitely worth a read!
2. Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow BB cream by Benefit: Here is where you will notice a theme in my favorite things this month, in that they all make my life run more efficiently by either working fast or pulling double duty. This tinted moisturizer by benefit has great coverage and sunscreen, so you know you are doing your skin huge benefit. It only takes a little bit to cover what you need, so the bottle really goes a long way. Available at stores like Sephora and Ulta.
3. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Sandstorm: What did I tell you? INSTA dry! It dries INSTANTLY. Okay, not quite instantly, but I love a quick touch up, and I just got engaged (<3) and this neutral color really compliments my morganite & rose gold engagement ring. Y’all I got this for like 2 bucks at CVS.
4. Kiss My Face continuous spray lotion in Lavender: Part two in my quick and easy routine is spray on lotion. Sounds weird, I know, but its so much quicker and easier to rub in. Kiss my face uses all natural ingredients, and I’m a sucker for lavender. Available at bougie health food stores (got this at Whole Foods).
5. L’Oreal Blow Dry It: Long haired beauties rejoice! Something that a) shortens drying time, b) protects your hair from the heat and c) leaves it sleek and straight! Since I’ve moved to California, I’ve been trying to embrace the “Cali girl” look and grow out my hair, but its really the blow drying time that I hate. This cuts at least a few minutes off, AND I don’t feel the need to run a straightener over it.
Enjoy! Post what your September favorites are below!