I love the new trend of different styled bikini tops, not only because they’re cute and offer more variety, but also some of them eliminate the concern of straps or keeping those pesky triangles in place. While I do have my share of bikinis that are made purely for laying out/looking cute in, its also nice to have options to go waterskiing, wave riding, paddle boarding, water parking, or beach volley balling in without constantly worrying about your girls coming out to play. So I’ve polled my friends, and here are some of the best and cutest bikini tops that’ll keep everything where its supposed to be:
1) Athleta Mahina Mesh Bikini Top $49 : The high neck is super stylish, the mesh keeps it sexy, and the girls stay in place.
2) Patagonia Kupala Bikini top $55 – This suit gives you the look of a triangle, but the criss-cross straps in the back keep it feeling secure, and you also don’t get that pain behind your neck from a tightly tied strap.
3) Nike Swim Adjustable Sport Top $55 for top & bottom on swim outlet – I feel like only competitive swimmers know about Nike swimwear. In addition to lap suits, they make cute, sporty two pieces like this one.
4) Victoria’s Secret Fringe Halter on sale for $22 – So “Victoria’s Secret” and “fringe” probably don’t come to mind when you first think of sensible and secure bikini tops, but this bralette style gives you a little push up, but also some security. I have the plain bralette style, but unfortunately it appears that style has been discontinued. This fringe version is even cuter though while offering the same fit.
5) Roxy Hearts of Palm Crop Top $48 – Leave it to a surf company to know how to make a good bikini top (one of their tops is literally called, the athletic top). But this one is so pretty it could double as resort wear! If you like this style, Roxy has several in different colors and patterns.
6) Aerie Scoop Bikini Top $35 – This scoop style is flattering and this particular top has cross straps in the back to make it super adjustable.
7) ModCloth Set the Serene Swimsuit Top $53 – This top stays true to ModCloth’s vintage feel while still offering a secure and flattering fit. The matching high waist bottoms are adorbz. Also lets take a minute to praise Aerie and ModCloth for not photoshopping their models!
I focused entirely on bikini tops, so I apologize if you’re more of a one piece girl!
happy swimming/surfing/waterskiing/paddle boarding/doing things!